Everyone has a dream which is possible or impossible.I have many dreams about my future,too.And one of them is running a Book Café which enables people to read a book while drinking a coffee at the same time.Maybe you already know what a Book Café is, maybe it is popular in your country.But unfortunately there aren't many Book Cafés in Turkey.Anyway, the Book Café is like a library but it isn't only for reading and searching something.People can get a bite to eat and drink while reading there.

My Café will have comfortable seats and its decoration will make feel comfortable.There will be a fireplace which is used for winter days and thanks to it the café will have a sweet view and the café's decoration will neither be too luxurious nor too simple.( It is the reason why I said you will make yourself comfortable.)




The café will large enough to have many bookcases which involve different subjects.For example in the café you will be able to see a section which is about comic books.In this section, walls will be covered in some comic books' papers and the bookcases which is next to tables only will belong to this section and it will be full of comic books.People who are interested in comic books will be able to sit together, they'll be able to talk about books and make suggestions to each other.(Of course, they should be a little bit quiet while speaking.It is an inevitable rule for all libraries.) In this way, people who have similar interests will be able to meet in my café and get new friends.




Also I think for a café or restaurant, staff is very important.Staff should have a similing face and they should act friendly to customers.And my café's staff will consist of friendly people,too.
At least twice a week, there will be activities in the café so that customers will take advantages of them.For example, seminars and collective conversations.


Maybe it's only a dream for now but if I can make it real, I'll wait for you to be one of my customers.
Don't forget to visit me:)


Gulsah Sarıcam